Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Night Auditor (Ref: SIH/NA022)
Resorts: Ikos Oceania, Ikos Olivia, Sani Resort
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time / seasonal
Start Date: April 2022
Your main accountabilities:
- Greet guests providing a friendly, efficient and courteous service
- Undertake check-in, check-out & payment transactions
- Be fully aware of all reservations procedure and ensure that all relevant information is kept in Opera
- Answer telephone calls, handle complaints, arrivals, departures and rest functions
- Undertake all relevant account duties including taking payments, reconciling accounts, preparing bills and carrying out the end of the day closure procedure
- Liaise with other departments on front office matters (reservations, housekeeping, maintenance etc.)
- Keep the logbook updated and ensure a fully detailed shift handover
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)