lmw is seeking for a Financial Analyst on behalf of a leading Entertainment Group of companies based in Athens.
• Provide accurate and data-based reporting on company’s profitability, solvency, stability, and liquidity.
• Assemble and summarize financial data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks to support strategic decisions.
• Monitor and report financial performance by analyzing actual results in comparison with plans and forecasts.
• Forecast quarterly and annual profits, prepare cost projections, participate in budgeting (for departments and projects).
• Conduct thorough research of historical financial data and perform variance analysis to identify trends.
• Propose recommendations on processes to reduce costs and improve financial performance
• Develop financial projections and build financial models.
• Liaise with the accounting team to gather financial information to ensure accurate reporting
• Review accounting transactions for data accuracy.
• Develop automated reporting/forecasting tools to increase productivity.
• Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial reports.