Adecco HR, the global leader in HR services, on behalf of its client, British American Tobacco Hellas, is seeking for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Direct Sellers Supervisor Athens Premises (Fixed-Term)
Job Purpose & Key Deliverables
Within BAT’s portfolio of products are some of the most internationally recognized brands in the world. This role involves making these brands well positioned to consumers and developing positive relationships with retail universe.
As Direct Sellers Supervisor you will be providing exceptional support to targeted retail outlets, ensuring effective implementation of trade marketing activities through a Direct Sellers’ team in order to achieve the objectives of our strategic brands. The supervisor role is responsible for increasing the productivity and actions of own team with clear focus on orchestrating and controlling the scope of work with DS team rather than performing it directly.
• Manages daily workflow upon defining & communicating teams’ trade objectives and monitoring team’s performance
• Organizes effectively team’s schedule & onboarding of new hires, set priorities upon achieving high productivity and time efficiency
• Manages own team of Direct Sellers reinforcing healthy competition among team members, providing constructive feedback and provide solutions where needed
• Prepares and provides on time sales report to Trade team
• Maintains excellent business relations and contacts with area of responsibility retailers to achieve trade objectives
• Be consumer centric- Effective communication capabilities with consumers