ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, a market leader in the Electronic Safety and Security industry is seeking for an Embedded Software Engineer. The company is active in developing innovative electronic safety and security systems by using state of the art technology.
Embedded Software Engineer (Ref. 5555/ESE/ESS/GR)
• BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar rounds up your profile.
• At least 2- 4 years of experience in embedded systems development (software and hardware)
• Experience in embedded testing and debugging.
• Practical knowledge of STM32 microcontrollers or Cortex-M Processors is highly advantageous.
• Experience programming Microcontroller Peripherals such as GPIO, timers, USARTs, CAN, I2C, SPI,
• Expert on C programming in an embedded firmware context.
• Experience with FreeRTOS.
• Knowledge of the IAR toolchain is a plus.
• Exposure to low-power FW implementation in relation to the above MCUs is highly desired
• Design schematic diagrams and PCBs