Rainno is a boutique innovation consultancy that supports companies and international organizations in collaborative R&I project management, communication, marketing, and development. We have years of experience in flagship EU initiatives-such as FP6, FP7, and H2020.
We offer targeted and tailored support across the entire innovation lifecycle—from sourcing partnerships and designing strategy roadmaps to securing funding and implementing new experiences that have driven solid commercial return. As expert strategists, doers and coaches, we work with a diverse mix of clients, from small startups with an idea, to industry, government and research organizations on a mission to shape and implement their growth plan and cooperate to make innovation inevitable.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our growing team in Thessaloniki, Greece. We seek an excellent, responsive professional who can demonstrate high integrity and reliability standards, with exceptional analytical and organisational skills. The successful candidate will become part of an international team of talented individuals with diverse expertise levels. The successful candidate will have administrative duties and will be involved in various Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects.
More specifically, his/her duties will include:
- Assisting in all phases of the project implementation procedures
- Working with the project team leader on prioritization and follow-up of day-to-day project tasks
- Organize, file, and maintain current project documents
- Be involved in the preparation of new research proposals
- Administrative duties (day to day operation of the company)