Are you a Business or Human Resources graduate with experience in retail sales, or retail recruitment, or customer service? Do you enjoy communication with people, providing solutions and assistance, and at the same time are organized and self motivated to bring your projects to fruition? If helping companies find the right match and helping candidates find their next job sounds appealing to you, then a role as a Recruitment Consultant in our Client Services Specialism might be the perfect match for you. Read on for more info and apply today!
as a Recruitment Consultant in the Client Services specialism you will:
- Execute comprehensive recruiting plans and utilize multiple sources to attract qualified candidates in roles such as client services, care center agents, supervisors and team leaders
- Coordinate all sourcing activities to build a substantial candidate pipeline; evaluate skill level and conduct interviews, schedule hiring team interviews and consult for the final selection of candidates by clients
- Provide a high-touch experience by implementing Randstad's tech and touch tools (Video interviews, online recruitment chat, etc.) for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Consistently leverage your market experience to communicate with clients and candidates to provide feedback in order to efficiently fill roles within given deadlines
- Work closely with HR and Hiring Managers to collect and provide post-screen, post-interview feedback to candidates in a timely fashion
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
- Attend career fairs and other networking events to develop & maintain a strong pipeline of key talent for current and future hiring needs
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients thus creating ongoing opportunities
- Client and account management to include offers, negotiating, onboarding, etc.
- Develop a strategic niche client and candidate base