Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a well-known company, for an experienced professional to cover the following position:
• Provides concept-driven solutions for integrated campaigns across media channels, including websites, email, digital ads, collateral, and landing pages
• Produces excellent creative and effective work for clients including persuasive messages and compelling stories that inform, entertain, inspire and engage
• Edits content created by others on the team as required
• Conducts necessary market, product, competitive and other research to inform content
• Implements keyword research and analysis as needed and utilizes latest SEO practices within web content
• Manages to client guidelines and copy standards
• Bachelor’s Degree degree in Journalism, Creative Writing or other related area with an emphasis on writing
• Proven work experience in writing marketing copy for web and mobile
• Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience collaborating with creative and marketing
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Detail-oriented and meticulous
• Team spirit and flexibility
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Experience in working in a fast-growing fintech environment
• Excellent working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.