Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Analyst
Office Location: Thessaloniki
Department: Finance & Accounting
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
General purpose of the role
This new position’s role and general purpose will be to support our finance operations with day-to-day processes, monthly reporting, budget, reforecasting and the performance of a meaningful and insightful analysis. Responsibilities include but are not limited to financial analysis and modeling and tracking of financial and operational KPIs. The Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Analyst will act as a business partner and will prepare the required analysis for the management board and other stakeholders in order to support performance tracking and decision making.
Your main responsibilities
- Prepare monthly reports for management purposes, including P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, working capital analysis, capital expenditure analysis etc.
- Participate in the budget, forecasting and strategic planning processes
- Compare actual financial results vs budgets and forecast and explain variances when necessary
- Analyze operational and financial data to create business models driving well-informed decisions
- Enhance efficiency by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools
- Keep tracking of operational and financial KPIs
- Ad hoc financial analysis to generate insights for decision making