We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad Hellas specializing in Finance and Accounting profiles.
Do you enjoy recruitment, sales and targets? Do you have strong sales skills? If you haven’t figured it out by now, Recruitment is leveraging your influencing skills while being a trusted partner for you clients and candidates alike. Can you cultivate and build relationships? Do you know the many ways to source for talent? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
As a Recruitment Consultant, your role will be dual - recruitment for active profiles on behalf of our customers and generating new sales, new business opportunities:
- Execute comprehensive recruiting plans and utilize multiple sources to attract qualified candidates for specialized roles in Finance and Accounting
- Coordinate all sourcing activities to build a substantial candidate pipeline; evaluate skill level and conduct interviews, schedule hiring team interviews and consult for the final selection of candidates by clients
- Provide a high-touch experience by implementing Randstad's tech and touch tools (Video interviews, online recruitment chat, etc.) for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Consistently leverage your market experience to communicate with clients and candidates to provide feedback in order to efficiently fill roles within given deadlines
- Work closely with HR and Hiring Managers to collect and provide post-screen, post-interview feedback to candidates in a timely fashion
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions
- Attend career fairs and other networking events to develop & maintain a strong pipeline of key talent for current and future hiring needs
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients thus creating ongoing opportunities
- Client and account management to include offers, negotiating, onboarding, etc.
- Develop a strategic niche client and candidate base