TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 4 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for 2021 season at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas a unique 5* Luxury Resort as an Assistant Housekeeping Manager.
Location: Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
• Support the Housekeeping Manager in all daily activities of housekeeping, linen and laundry department; conduct quality inspections of all public areas and guest rooms
• Assign duties to room attendants, evaluate their productivity and assist in the schedule preparation
• Report any malfunction of equipment and work in close and effectively with the maintenance department for any maintenance needs inside the hotel
• Maintain high standards of employees appearance and grooming
• Record lost and found objects and secure them in the proper area
• Assist in the ordering of guest supplies, all cleaning supplies, uniform and linen inventory
• Deliver excellent response to all guest requests / complaints; maintain confidentiality of guest information and follow proper protocol
• Ensure that health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations