Apifon is a technology company that develops business messaging services. It is headquartered in Greece and
maintains offices in Thessaloniki, Athens, Madrid, and Cyprus. Through Apifon platform businesses can grow
their audience, create multichannel messaging campaigns, measure their performance and enable marketing
automations to increase revenues and improve customer experience. All achieved through multiple
communication channels like SMS, RCS, Email, Viber, and other chat apps.
Description of the role
Main Key duties and responsibilities
The main functions of this Role are to ensure administrative management of projects in the framework of
Investment Grant Programs (Development Law, NSRF, European Programs, etc.), and to assist final
beneficiaries for the management of the projects. Additionally, he/she coordinates all public procurement
procedures implementation and service contract management of the Programs.
He/she is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. He/she can
assist the Accounting department with data entry and all processes.
- Managing and monitoring the NSRF projects implementation
- Supporting the organization to implement the projects.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing office tasks.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Report any identified non-conformities related to Apifon Platform and services provided.
- Report information security events and vulnerabilities to the Information Security Officer.