On behalf of our partner, a multinational specialty pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Customer Service and Supply Chain Assistant with primary responsibility to communicate daily with the supply chain department and monitor the supply and the stock level of all company’s products. The Supply Chain Assistant (SCA) will assist with the issuance and safe keeping of the legal and tax law procedures, prepare reports and exchange documents with the logistics warehouse distributor.
This role is reporting directly to the Finance & Business Planning Supervisor.
The eligible candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Accurate, proper and timely supply/import procedures of all company’s products & accountable for the daily communication with all supply chain department (local or abroad);
• Daily follow up, communication and exchange of documents, with the logistics warehouse distributor;
• Monitoring stock level and cooperation with all relevant departments to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of products;
• Posting of inventory purchase invoices to company’s accounting software;
• Support towards the proper and timely issuance and safe keeping of all the legal & tax law obligatory procedures and reports, books, files etc.;
• Preparation of management reports and ad-hoc analysis for the area of his/her responsibilities.