Who we are:
Sani Resort is a privately developed ecological reserve offering world class services while at the same time maintaining a human scale and protecting its surrounding environment of unique beauty. In its 1000 acres, Sani Resort is home to multiple-awarded 5* hotels recognized around the globe by leading travel organizations. Five stunning properties, each with its own character and prestige in all areas of operations, serve luxury in a wide range of leisure facilities and accommodation. With the establishment of two very high-profile music and culinary events, the Sani Festival and the Sani Gourmet, the resort stands out in the cultural calendar of the country for years and earns one more reason to be an internationally acclaimed destination.
Ikos Resorts is a 5* all-inclusive chain of resorts in Greece and the Mediterranean. Following a major investment program, Ikos Resorts offer two properties in Greece’s spectacular Halkidiki peninsula and one property in the magnificent island of Corfu. Ikos Oceania and Ikos Olivia in Halkidiki have been recognized by Trip Advisor as among the best resorts in the world! Ikos Resorts have brought a new era in all-inclusive hospitality and are continuously expanding. Opened in May 2019, Ikos Aria, the brand-new stunning resort in the island of Kos is the fourth on the line to continue this award-winning infinite lifestyle luxurious concept!
There has never been a more interesting time to join Sani Resort & Ikos Resorts. We’re on a developmental journey and we are now recruiting for an:
Tax Assistant (ref: TA019)
Where you’ll work:
The Tax Assistant has full responsibility over the tax declarations’ preparation according to the provisions of Greek Tax Legislation.
The role is based in Halkidiki and/or Thessaloniki.
Reporting to the Tax Manager some of the goals that this incumbent will be having are:
• Preparation of the files of the payroll, self-employed professionals, other third parties', and constractor's withholding tax declarations
• Preparation of the files of stamp duty, accommodation fees’ and municipality charges’ declarations.
• Preparation of the Royalties withholding tax declarations
• Monitoring of all rental contracts and relevant tax procedures. Accounting entries and preparation of the payments orders on a yearly basis.
• Preparation of the contracts 3months' lists
• Preparation of the files of Interest withholding tax declarations
• Calculation of accrued interest at the end of each month and preparation/update of the amortization tables of cost of issuance of bond loans. Entries in the ERP System.