Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Server and Database Administrator
Office Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Department: Information Technology
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Monitor the utilization of servers and server software to detect potential errors or problems and provide necessary prevention guidelines
- Perform capacity management on servers to determine upgrade requirements and general utilization issues. This includes PBX, Active Directory, database engines and Cloud infrastructure
- Ensure that backup, recovery, and security procedures are setup and performed as planned
- Plan, install, configure, upgrade, patch, and manage databases
- Troubleshoot problems and issues related to the configuration of databases
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of documentation as it relates to server setup and backup/recovery procedures
- Contribute to the selection and procurement of hardware and software, including determining end user needs and preparing specifications