Sani Resort is a privately developed ecological resort offering world class 5* services & Ikos Resorts is a 5* luxury chain of all – inclusive resorts. As a group we provide top class hospitality services across Greece and we proudly welcome our first resort in the broad Mediterranean region in 2020, ikos Andalusia, in Spain. In total our Group consists of nine 5* resorts in Halkidiki, Corfu (2018) & Kos (2019) and one private marina in Halkidiki.
The growth of the Group equals to the development of our teams and our people hence we are continuous looking for experienced professionals to join us!
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
NOC Engineer (Ref: NE019)
As a Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer your ultimate goal will be to monitor computer networks and servers for problems from a central location. You will analyze problems, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the systems and communicate with site technicians in order to track problems through to resolution.
Your main accountabilities:
Office Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time /permanent
Your main responsibilities:
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting computer and telecommunication network and systems
• Look for alerts or malfunctions. If any are identified work on determing the cause and apply effective solutions
• Provide training for IT Helpdesk agents on handling 1st level issues and provide 2nd level support and escalation of procedures if necessary
• Keep detailed records of all support requests and changes requests (received and applied)
• Analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems. Operate in a high-pressure environment with shifting priorities.
• Able to assess a situation, prioritize, determine path forward and plan or escalate accordingly.
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Willing to learn and develop new skills.
• ‘Can do’ attitude