Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Restaurant Supervisor (Ref: IAR/RSU023)
Resort: Ikos Aria
Location: Kos, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: April 2023Your main responsibilities
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant
- Deliver superior food and beverage service and maximize guest satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guests’ complaints and needs
- Meet and greet guests, organize table reservations, and offer suggestions on menu and wine choices
- Train restaurant team on best guest service practices in cooperation with the F & B and HR managers
- Complete tasks assigned by the Restaurant Manager or the F&B Manager
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations