On behalf of our client, a 5* Resort in Metsovo Ioannina, UWORC is recruiting a Barista/Bartender.
In order to be successful in this job you must be friendly, organized and creative, meeting guest satisfaction standards at all times.What to expect:
- Seasonal or permanent contract.
- Νet Salary 850-1000€ depending on background.
- Maximum of 8 working hours per day.
- One day off per week.
- Payment on time.
- All wages and benefits are included as required by law.
- Two/Three meals per day.
- Accommodation in single room outside the establishment (car required).
- Training and development
Skills that can make you outstand in this role. Missing some?You will still be considered as valuable ambassador.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Preparing high quality drinks for guests (coffee, beverages, cocktails, etc).
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Previous experience as Bartender is required.
- Relevant education, training or certificates will be considered an asset.
- Availability to work on rotating shifts.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick and easy online application by attaching your CV in PDF or WORD format.
- Our recruiters will contact you in order to set up a zoom meeting.
- We will put you in touch with the managers to finalize the agreement.