For our client, a family-run pharmacy business with 30 years of tradition, we are looking for a Pharmacist to join their growing team.
We would love to hear from pharmacists that are qualified for a minimum of 24 months or experienced pharmacists looking for a change. Training and help on all aspects of the Irish pharmacy system will be provided.Responsibilities:
- Operating the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the pharmacy profession.
- Exercising all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service and delivery of medicines to customers in accordance with company guidelines.
- Helping customers by assessing their conditions and providing advice about medicines in a professional and empathic manner.
- Managing monthly submissions to the payment boards and following up on rejected claims.
- Creating, promoting and maintaining good relationships with the pharmacy team, customers and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring the dispensary and OTC team are updated on all pharmacy legalities and that mentoring and training is delivered where required.
- Participating in training and development programs as required.
- Assisting the pharmacy team in other projects and duties when required