Sunlight Technosystems is a Sunlight Group company, based in Kilkis, northern Greece. The company specializes in the design and manufacturing of molds, machined parts and plastic components, as well as the production of metal cases (trays) for energy storage, suitable for industrial applications.
Following the recent acquisition of the Netelco S.A. business unit in Xanthi, northern Greece, that involves the production and sales of metal cases, Sunlight Technosystems further enhanced its production capacity.
An established and growing company with years of experience, Sunlight Technosystems uses innovative manufacturing methods and continuously invests in both high-tech applications and specialized personnel.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to more than 130 people we employ at Sunlight Technosystems.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we're looking for a QA Manager to join our dynamic QC team. The role will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs, identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before the product reaches the customers.
- Key activities and responsibilities of this role include:Supervise the total production process and packaging, from the control of receipts of raw materials and packaging materials to the control of the final product
- Perform quality audits at regular time intervals assessing the implementation of the Project Quality Plan / System
- Assess customer requirements and ensure that these are met
- Plan and coordinate the quality control activities
- Daily interaction with the Production Manager for the proper organization, improvement and coordination of all actions related to quality issues
- Develop the Project Quality Plan / System and monitor its implementation
- Monitor the compliance of H&S procedures
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Company's Quality Management System and the Project Quality Program through the review of performance and performance indicators