is seeking for a Branch Manager (Pharma)
with strong financial background, on behalf of a pharmaceutical association. The role is based in Epirus.Αρμοδιότητες:GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- Direct and coordinate activities to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Design business strategy by implementing and developing long-range goals.
- Manage external relationships with the corporate pharmacy network and third-parties, accomplishing high customer satisfaction scores
- Develop and recommend policies, procedures, rules and protocols for pharmacy services according to established pharmaceutical principles and regulatory requirements and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Oversee human resources effectively; communicate values, strategies, and objectives, assign accountabilities, plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Participate in Executive and Board of Directors meetings.
- Oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Propose and implement initiatives for cost optimization.
- Compose financial analysis, forecast, budget, manage and organize cash flow; interpret financial information for effective decision making.
- Develop financial mechanisms to manage funding and minimize financial risks.
- Develop profitable revenue growth through business development by engaging in key client activities, closing business deals and establishing regular contact with clients to maintain strong relations.
- Negotiate with suppliers and achieve new beneficial commercial agreements.
The company offers competitive remuneration package and company car, within a fast-paced working environment of stimulating business challenges to further develop.