We are the market leader in the field of electrical equipment, lighting, building technology products and energy management solutions. We currently operate 67 stores in Greece & Cyprus and two Electrical Panel assembly units while we employ more than 900 employees.
The combination of high-quality products, well educated and trained customer-focused teams and an organized and flexible organizational structure, ensure that only the best is good enough for us and make our company being customers’ top choice.
We continuously invest in our people by creating a very dynamic, high – professional and innovative environment that embraces work ethic, teamwork, passion & great results and provides to our employees' special learning experiences that foster their personal and professional development.
Join our team and grow with us by sending your CV …
Duties and responsibilities depend greatly on the employer, but the most typical are the following:
- To serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems
- Ability to develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy
- To be responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices, and firewalls
- To be responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations, and storage utilization
- Planning ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- Ability to overview and update security permissions on the network according to corporate policy
- Resolve all escalated help desk requests
- Ability to lead a team of systems administrators
- Design and coordinate the execution of infrastructure related projects