Sani Resort is a world class holiday destination including five multiple-awarded 5* hotels and a private marina each one with its own unique character. Sani Resort is one of the most popular and luxurious yet intimate resorts in the Mediterranean awarded by guests and leading travel organizations for its excellent hospitality, variety of culinary choices and flawless guest service. A career at Sani Resort means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together sharing our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Sani Resort means you are communicative, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Business Analyst (Ref: SR/BA020)
Resort: Sani Resort / www.saniresort.com
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full time / Permanent role
Position Ref Code: SR/BA020
Your main accountabilities:
Reporting to the Group S&M Senior Analyst, the incumbent will be:
I. Data processing & Reporting
- Exploit day to day reporting/analytics through the Data Warehouse and/or Oracle database, via BI Tool (i.e. PowerBi or Tableau)
- Fine tune and maximize insights through BI Tool for Management use
- Develop, segment and curate Sani Resort and Ikos Resorts database
- Periodic reporting on relevant compset and flight prices benchmarking
- Link, refresh, and review reporting templates, including Nationalities/Market Segments, production tables, pace charts etc.
- Conduct Ad-hoc data collection and reporting on targeted destinations under development
- Provide up-to-date data Intelligence at S&M disposal i.e. cost/income per room, spent per room, etc.
- Curate the S&M part of Entersoft ERP
- Communicate appropriately and effectively key insights and findings to the sales team
- Map in detail the product & blueprint the customer’s journey in order to track commercial opportunities
II. CRM Management
- Ensure the database is cleaned-up and well-maintained meeting the CRM needs
- Support the development and expansion of Sani & Ikos Resorts loyalty programmes
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM is implemented effectively for all aspects of the company