Are you a regulatory assistant with experience between 2 - 3 years and ready to take your next career step? If you are passionate about doing important work that makes a real difference in people's lives, this regulatory assistant role is a chance for the next big step in your career and the opportunity to grow professionally. All you have to do is apply now for the regulatory assistant position, by clicking on the link below!
As a regulatory assistant, some of your tasks will include:
- Prepare, maintain and update local product registration and regulatory compliance files
- Ensure the registration and regulatory compliance of all Biocidal and personal care products managed by company
- Amend registration dossier as necessary for country specific regulatory requirements and submit or oversee submission of registration applications and negotiate with governmental authorities to obtain rapid approvals with favourable labelling and claims
- Prepare, complete and assembly regulatory submissions (both international and domestic)
- Update the labeling in all Greek artworks
- Maintain local regulatory database
- Update internal and external databases
- Maintain and report measures of product registration and regulatory compliance performance
- Manage local statutory reporting requirements, as required.