Who we are:
Ikos Resorts is a 5* all-inclusive chain of resorts in Greece and the Mediterranean. Following a major investment program, Ikos Resorts offer two properties in Greece’s spectacular Halkidiki peninsula and one property in the magnificent island of Corfu. Ikos Oceania and Ikos Olivia in Halkidikihave been recognized by Trip Advisor as among the best resorts in the world! Ikos Resorts have brought a new era in all-inclusive hospitality and are continuously expanding. Opened in May 2019, Ikos Aria, the brand-new stunning resort in the island of Kos is the fourth on the line to continue this award-winning infinite lifestyle luxurious concept!
There has never been a more interesting time to join Ikos Resorts. We’re on a developmental journey and we are now recruiting for a:
Waiter / Assistant Waiter (ref: WIR19)
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Hospitality.
Where you’ll work:
The Food & Beverage department is responsible for providing superb guest service in the areas of food preparation and delivery whether be it in a buffet or in an a la carte restaurant, in a lobby bar or in a beach and pool bar. All guests are timely and professionally served and this could range from seating them to preparing orders and from receiving payment to providing a clean environment.
What you’ll do:
You will serve food and beverage to our guests and provide customer experiences which aim to exceed their expectations. In brief:
• Prepare all mise en place and any necessary side duties at the beginning and end of each shift
• Serve food and beverage orders according to the established sequence of service
• Collect all restaurant/bar store requisitions (food, beverage and non-food)
• Thoroughly understand and have knowledge of all menu items to provide clarifications to the guests when needed
• Ensure your station as well as all restaurant/bar guest areas are kept clean & tidy
• Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests
• Assist in all restaurant/bar related tasks as assigned by the F&B or Restaurant Manager