Optimal HR Group, on behalf of its client, a leading Company in Hospitality industry within Cyprus, is looking to cover the Front Office Manager position for their 5* hotel.
The Front Office Manager’s primary concern will be to ensure maximum occupancy for the hotel. He must also be able to maintain customer satisfaction at the highest level by providing a high standard of services to all guests.
• Supervise the Reservations Officer, handle overbookings and ensure guest satisfaction
• Evaluating candidates for hiring purposes
• Ensure that all staff have received the necessary training to carry out their duties with maximum efficiency
• Prepare the Tour Operators’ contracts and efficiently cooperate with Tour Operator Representatives to resolve any problems arising in a timely manner
• Schedule evaluation meetings with the staff and handle promotions and dismissals
• Maintain the logbook recording guest comments, occurrences and complaints
• Attending management meetings and preparing reports regarding everything related to the Front Office Desk
• Implement and maintain quality management systems
• To collaborate closely with the General Manager in order to achieve high standards in all hotel services