ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, a Greek construction company, focused on telecom networks infrastructure, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Field Telecommunication Engineer.
The role is based in Athens with extensive travelling in Greece.
- Responsible for the study, scheduling and execution of telecom implementation activities. The relevant projects mainly refer to Base Station and MW links implementation in new sites as well as the swap of existing equipment of Mobile Networks sites
- Organize and supervise subcontracting companies for installation activities
- Organize transportation of equipment
- Cooperate with NMS engineers
- Control all the above for the smooth installation, commissioning and integration of Base Stations within the desired time frames
- Able to work in high pressure environment
- Ensure works are performed on time and ensure the quality of all deliverables
- Responsible for the weekly plan of the cash flow and create reports to the Director of Projects
- Monitor the development of the operations and process invoicing
- Prepare offers of small-scale projects