Do you enjoy working with a target driven mentality and using your best skills to get results? Do you enjoy the "human" part of human resources but also feel at ease working with numbers and in a commercially oriented role? If being in a position to identify opportunities, connect with people, and being a trusted recruitment business partner to create win-win outcomes sounds appealing to you, then a role as a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad is exactly what you are looking for. Read on for more info and apply today!
As a Recruitment Consultant for the Sales & Marketing specialism, you will:
- Execute comprehensive recruiting plans and utilize multiple sources to attract qualified candidates for specialized roles in sales and marketing
- Coordinate all sourcing activities to build a substantial candidate pipeline; evaluate skill level and conduct interviews, schedule hiring team interviews and consult for the final selection of candidates by clients
- Provide a high-touch experience by implementing Randstad's tech and touch tools (Video interviews, online recruitment chat, etc.) for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Consistently leverage your market experience to communicate with clients and candidates to provide feedback in order to efficiently fill roles within given deadlines
- Work closely with HR and Hiring Managers to collect and provide post-screen, post-interview feedback to candidates in a timely fashion
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions
- Attend career fairs and other networking events to develop & maintain a strong pipeline of key talent for current and future hiring needs
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients thus creating ongoing opportunities
- Client and account management to include offers, negotiating, onboarding, etc.
- Develop a strategic niche client and candidate base