Sunlight Group Energy Storage Systems is a world-leading technology company and provider of innovative industrial and off-road energy storage solutions, with 30+ years of experience. We specialize in the development and production of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries for industrial mobility, leisure mobility, and ESS applications. These products are manufactured and assembled in Sunlight’s state-of-the-art facilities in Greece, Italy, Germany, Israel, and USA, and distributed to more than 115 countries.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, and steadfast in our commitment to Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to the 3,100+ people we employ across the organization.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we are looking for a Quality Control Engineer to join our Advanced Batteries Quality Control Team. As QC Engineer, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and focus on the development of quality control processes to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations. The role is based in Xanthi, Greece.
Key activities and responsibilities of this role include
• Monitor operations to ensure that they meet Quality standards
• Collect, analyze, and interpret data from field tests, customer feedback, and quality control processes to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
• Develop and implement data analysis strategies to extract valuable insights, enhance product performance, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Oversee the certification process for batteries components, ensuring compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D engineers, to monitor and contribute to product development activities, providing input on quality control requirements, reliability testing, and design improvements.
• Conduct root cause analysis investigations to identify and address quality-related issues promptly, implementing effective corrective actions.
• Monitor and evaluate product performance indicators, such as cycle life, capacity retention, safety features, and environmental considerations, to ensure compliance with industry standards and customer requirements.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations, standards, and emerging technologies related to industrial Li-ion batteries and certifications.
• Collaborate with suppliers, certification agencies, and third-party laboratories to ensure adherence to quality standards, facilitate the certification process for trays and cables, and conduct independent testing as required.