Sunlight Technosystems is a Sunlight Group company, based in Kilkis, northern Greece. The company specializes in the design and manufacturing of molds, machined parts and plastic components, as well as the production of metal cases (trays) for energy storage, suitable for industrial applications.
Following the recent acquisition of the Netelco S.A. business unit in Xanthi, northern Greece, that involves the production and sales of metal cases, Sunlight Technosystems further enhanced its production capacity.
An established and growing company with years of experience, Sunlight Technosystems uses innovative manufacturing methods and continuously invests in both high-tech applications and specialized personnel.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to more than 130 people we employ at Sunlight Technosystems.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we are currently looking for an experienced R&D Engineering Manager to join our team in Pedino, Kilkis.
Key responsibilities :
- Partner with various stakeholders to define the programmatic strategy to transform prototypes into operable and sustainable products
- Create and maintain project requirements, scope, schedule, budget, staffing plans and project roadmaps
- Build, lead and motivate diverse teams that include designers, various types of engineers, manufacturing, vendors, operations, logistics, and shared services
- Source, identify, and qualify external vendors through the generation of requests for proposals, conducting make/buy analyses and vendor down-selection matrices
- Lead communication across team members, project leads, executives, and project stakeholders, creating and delivering information in different methods including verbal, written and visual to gain alignment
- Design, simulate, prototype, and test complex systems which combine electronics, mechanical parts, optics and software.
- Provide significant individual technical contributions in the area of expertise
- Risk analysis and development of mitigation strategies for technical, creative, business, regulatory and competitive risks
- Plan and execute internal and external tests
- Identify and deliver on technology transfer opportunities and internal process improvements