Hotel Nikopolis Thessaloniki 5*, is currently seeking to recruit Guest Relation Officer
Responsible to provide, handle and ensuring the daily comfort of the hotel guests.
• Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way.
• Addressing and escalating customer complaints.
• Providing information about facilities, programs and other services.
• Attend to guests and answer their inquiries.
• Anticipate and responding to guest needs and build rapport with customers.
• Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival.
• Actively listen to and resolve complaints.
• Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff. and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
• Analyse customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews.
• Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and requests.
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business. Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
• Substantial experience in similar position, preferably in 5* star Hotels.
• Hands-on experience with Hotel Management software.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Greek language.
• Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
• Strong computer skills, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Broad experience PMS Systems-(OPERA).
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and hotel profit.
• Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Have a pleasant personality.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Attractive remuneration package.
• Challenging working environment.
• Opportunities for further development.