Status: Full Time
Reports to the Project Coordinator.
Ο ILC Assistant/ Front Desk assists the ILC Coordinator and serves as a point of contact for the beneficiaries of the Integration Learning Center. She/he plays an important role in the smooth and effective operation of the day-to-day operations of the Center, supporting in various ways, including communications, scheduling, data entry and secretarial services. The role of the ILC Coordinator Assistant/ Front Desk involves a great deal of multitasking. He/She will interact with beneficiaries, staff and visitors in person and via email/ phone. The job holder will have sporadic contact with children.
- Provides administrative support in order to ensure the Center’s smooth daily operation.
- Provides information about the Center and the programme to beneficiaries as required
- Meets and greets beneficiaries in a warm and friendly manner.
- Books appointments and manages the Center’s daily/ weekly/ monthly calendar.
- Handles correspondence (phone/ email/ fax/ post).
- Handles communication with beneficiaries and staff of the ILC.
- Coordinates events/ classes/ meetings etc.
- Updates and maintains contact lists.
- Undertakes various tasks, such as logistics, administrative and HR in collaboration with the respective departments.
- Oversees the maintenance & purchases, storage & safety of the premises in collaboration with the ILC Coordinator.
- Develops and maintains effective filing systems, both electronically and hard-copy.
- Ensures that the reception area is kept neat and tidy.
- Undertakes any other tasks requested by the ILC Coordinator.