A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a
Ioniki is looking for a Junior HR Manager, based at our site in Neohorouda - Oreokastro, Thessaloniki.
Become our brand ambassador and provide the strategic interface between Leaders and Followers. He or she embed a strategic approach to human operations development which will lead to further culture development and organizational design.
Support the COO to deliver the Transformation Plan so we meet our overall objectives.
- Support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture. This includes developing managers’ skills leading on capability-related situations, and advising and guiding managers through the relevant policies
- Develop along with the COO a Performance Management system and its related processes
- Increase the perceived value of HR to all stakeholders
- Drive and support the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
- Make the case for, manage and deliver change successfully
- Participate and present at company induction events
- Prepare and issue appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment
- Participate and provide HR support and advice in the salary and bonus review process.
- Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered. Identify and communicate these implications to consulting teams as appropriate
- Perform any other duties of a similar nature as from time to time as and when required