ICAP Recruitment Solutions is part of ICAP, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and recently expanded operations to Cyprus. We specialize in assessing and recruiting graduates and entry-level professionals both for local and multinational companies.
ICAP Recruitment Solutions on behalf of its client, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a Cloud Systems Administrator to join their Infrastructure Team of the Information Technology Department in Nicosia.
Cloud Systems Administrator (Ref. 5097/CSA/RS/CY)
- Responsible for implementing, monitoring and maintaining Cloud solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security
- Configure, customize and manage Cloud Infrastructure Systems (Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS, Azure SaaS, Azure Security Policies, Azure Resource Manager, Templates, InTune, Azure DevOps Repos/Pipelines)
- Prepare the Cloud Infrastructure of application environments based on design and guidelines provided whilst contributing to the organization’s cloud roadmap
- Monitor and study technological developments related to Cloud Systems Infrastructure and stay up to date with certificates and current developments related to the field
- Prepare and maintain technical manuals and designs related to the operation and business continuation of Cloud Infrastructure Systems
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources, Identities in Azure AD, Conditional Access Policies, Monitoring & Alerting mechanisms