Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
F&B Cost Control Supervisor
Office Location: Chalkidiki || Greece
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
General Purpose of the Role
As a F&B Cost Controller Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in reviewing costs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, and taking corrective actions when required. This role is pivotal in preparing month-end F&B cost statistics, weekly F&B cost and revenue forecasts, and budgeting. You will provide support and guidance to F&B controllers and generate on-demand F&B control-related reports/recommendations.
Your main responsibilities
- Regularly review and analyze F&B costs, taking corrective action as necessary to ensure financial efficiency
- Prepare accurate and timely F&B cost statistics and revenue forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Supervise and provide support to a team of 5 F&B controllers, ensuring effective performance
- Generate on-demand F&B control-related reports and recommendations to drive financial strategy
- Contribute to the budgeting process and manage financial responsibilities within the department
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders and external contacts as per business requirements
- Approve departmental expenses within defined limits and make decisive, informed decisions to ensure the department meets its objectives
Required Education/ Qualifications/ Other Accreditations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field with at least 2 years of experience in a similar or administrative position
- Fluent English and proficiency in MS Office with experience using Entersoft or similar ERP systems
- Proven track record of reviewing, analyzing, and correcting financial data and costs
- Demonstrated supervisory skills, with experience managing a team of at least 5 employees
- Strong understanding and practical application of financial policies, procedures, and budgeting processes
- Exceptional decision-making skills, including the ability to operate independently within established procedures
- Ability to handle problem complexities and innovate better ways of doing things within specific parts of the business
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!