ICAP Executive Search & Selection
is one of the top premium consultancies in Greece and part of ICAP, the largest B2B Services Provider in Greece. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives based on our client needs.
ICAP Executive Search
on behalf of its client, a well-established company in the field of Computers
, Information Systems and particularly Enterprise Communications, is seeking for an experienced individual to cover the position of Field Network Engineer
. Field Network Engineer (4713/FNE/ESS/GR) The Role:
- Installation and configuration of relative network devices and services (e.g routers, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi access points, VPNs, QoS, etc.)
- Coordinate with customers and perform troubleshoot to resolve all application issues and maintain relationships with vendors plus networking system.
- Install, repair and upgrade all network and provide technical and onsite support.
- Maintain quality of services and perform preventative maintenance.
- Manage new launched tools and software into product generating and promoting framework.
- Monitor and resolve and all customer trouble ticketing process as needs.
- Document specific statements for overhauling causes of networking issues and evaluate same
- Provide customer care service for all projects and for defined time following completion of project.