Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Senior Accountant (Ref: TH/ACP022)
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Perform month-close procedures and post or review entries
- Prepare, post & reconcile the year end or periodic accruals
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations, including general ledger accounts and sub-ledger accounts
- Assist with the Intercompany procedures/postings/reconciliations
- Support year-end audit by coordinating with auditors
- Assets register updates and maintenance
- Support strategic projects across finance
- Implement and review the accounting processes and ensure compliance with internal controls