Our partner is a leading steel producer in Southeastern Europe with 6 production units in Greece, Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Cyprus. The Group's products are available in more than 50 countries with a significant contribution to the economic growth, such as those of steel reinforcing for building and infrastructure projects, shipbuilding and various other industrial applications. It is the largest steel recycler in SE Europe and the first company in its sector in Greece to offer its customers the Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) for SD concrete reinforcing steel products, as part of its endeavour to operate responsibly and to reduce its environmental footprint.They are currently searching for a PMO (Project Management Office) Coordinator for their department in Bulgaria, in order to enhance their team.
Your mission will be to coordinate the efforts in the company's Plant in Bulgaria for all Capital Investments (projects), in all related categories. New infrastructure constructions; new equipment installations; re-laying out of production equipment, major equipment and infrastructure overhauling initiatives and any other activity of limited scope and within confined timeframe. You will need to promote cooperation intra teams and inter-teams cooperation. Be forthright when needed but diplomatic into your analysis approach. You will safeguard the implementation of Project Management Office practices, methodologies, policies and tools across the functional organisation. One of your biggest challenges will be to ensure the efficient lifecycle management of projects and the improvements of human capital in all related processes but without having a direct team to do so.
The jobholder will be responsible to:
• Coordinate the implementation of projects throughout their various phases (initiate - plan - execute - monitor/control - close)
• Maintain the agreement of the stakeholders in all respective requirements such as scope (deliverables), quality, time and cost/budget
• Secure stakeholders’ involvement as necessary, through clearly understanding and effectively managing interlocks related to projects
• Diligently apply professional project management tools and methods to secure clear definition of projects, detailed work breakdown structure, task assignments, deliverables and prompt follow-up of execution to fulfil their requirements
• Assess all risks related to projects and assist the functional organisation in developing pertinent mitigation plans to safeguard their successful execution
• Report projects portfolio progress on a timely manner. Involve all key stakeholders and manage effectively all circumstances to deliver on agreed standards and expectations
• Communicate effectively and lead all core and extended teams, including vendors and subcontractors
• Coordinate the efforts on developing the annual CapEx portfolio of the plant, ensuring that all proposed projects are aligned to operational and business objective
• Contribute in improving the PMO operational framework and provide training sessions to ensure the development of key stakeholders in the plant
• Comply with the corporate policies, legal mandates and regulations, as well as with the regulatory framework related to the position