We are looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward. If this sounds like a great challenge for you, why don’t you join the Andronis
consisting of 6 hotels in Santorini,
with more than 400 employees, all driven by an inspiring purpose of providing the finest services in the market. Why be part of our journey?
Being a part of Andronis is not “just a job”. There is purpose, passion, and meaning in what we do. We place great emphasis on passion, heart and team spirit – reasons why our well-rehearsed team has been together for many years. As a Front Office Agent, you will be responsible for checking hotel guests in and out of their rooms. It is a unique chance for you to work in one of the fastest growing hotel groups in Greece, alongside dedicated colleagues and professionals. Meet the team
As a Front Office Agent
, you will be part of the Front Office team. We work every day to improve and learn, while we have committed to continuous training and personal development of each member of the team. As our people are our greatest asset, we’ve got to have strong people who are passionate about what they do.What is the challenge?
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Ascertaining guest satisfaction, collecting keys, posting late charges and presenting bill to guest
- Utilizing a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests
- Recording, storing, accessing, and/or analyzing computerized financial information
- Greeting guests courteously upon arrival
- Promoting in house and sister properties’ services and facilities
- Handling guest needs, inquiries and requests
- Ensuring that all pertinent information is recorded on registration card, reporting daily activity on log book
- Conducting check-in and check-out procedures based on Andronis Arrival and Departure standards