Sunlight Group is specialized on the development of the next generation energy storage products for industrial and advanced technology applications, always conscious of its environmental impact and with a genuine passion for value creation and constant improvement. We believe that power is knowledge, thus our purpose is to tirelessly pursue knowledge through data and insights. Our core priority is to provide a safe and inclusive workplace that fosters creativity and development. Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our Maintenance Department in Neo Olvio, Xanthi. The role is responsible the organization, control and supervision of mechanical maintenance processes, the effective supervision of permanent and sub-contracted technical staff to achieve a high performance of machine reliability through effective preventive and immediate maintenance operations.
• Supervise/support permanent and sub-contracted mechanical maintenance technical staff prior to commencement and during restoration work, repairs, scheduled maintenance as well as new installations
• Analyze, discuss and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments and sub-contracted technical staff
• Immediate intervention in cases of damages that require immediate restoration
• Participate in daily and weekly meetings related to incident analysis, evaluation of maintenance work, maintenance orders, inspection reports, work planning, and technical analyzes and reports
• Collaborate with project managers and other engineers in team to support production planning
• Create plans and designs using CAD technology
• Conduct performance reviews and define training needs to enhance employee’s development
• Ensure compliance with EHS procedures as well as company’s quality standards
• Manage mechanical engineering projects and deliver them on time
• Ensure that installations and applications are in line with production needs and safety standards
• Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets