Οn behalf of our client, a 5* Hotel in Metsovo, UWORC is recruiting a guest oriented Receptionist for a permanent position.
What to expect:
All UWORC Αmbassadors, are offered complimentary sessions every month with our Psychologist upon request. Visit www.uworc.com to discover more about our benefits!
- Maximum of 8 working hours per day.
- One day off per week.
- Year round occupation.
- All wages and benefits are included as required by law.
- One meal per day.
- Accommodation in single room outside the establishment.
- Training and Development.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Providing information to the guests about the hotel and its facilities.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, collecting certificates as necessary and maintaining visitor logs with complete confidence.
- Take reservation requests in cooperation with the reservation manager.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Skills that can make you outstand in this role.
Missing some? You will still be considered as valuable ambassador.
- Prior experience as a receptionist in 4* or 5* hotels.
- Degree in hospitality field will be an asset.
- Able to speak Greek and English language clearly and fluently. A third foreign language will be considered an asset.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in simple computer use.
- Good time management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in an ever-changing environment.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Quick and easy online application by attaching your CV in PDF or WORD format.
- Our recruiters will contact you in order to set up a zoom meeting.
- We will put you in touch with the hotel managers to finalize the agreement.