Full free educational program & Internship Front Office / Night Audit
The Hospitality Company
Hotels & Resorts nationwide in The Netherlands
What do we provide?
• Free education for you! The Hospitality Company takes the costs, € 7.000,-!
• Internship of 8 months in a 3 or 4**** star hotel in the Netherlands,
• 6 weeks school at HRC Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria starting January 8th 2020,
• You will get a weekly internship fee during the whole program,
• Free housing during school and internship incl. free Wifi,
• Covered travel expenses,
• Free working clothes,
• Free Netflix account,
• Free online Emergency and Fire Alarm System course,
• Free online Dutch courses,
• Official education program by a certificated school,
• After graduation, we will help you with finding a job in The Netherlands
100 Work Locations
Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Lochem, Middelburg, Groningen, Maastricht, Sittard, Heerenveen;
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo.
The Front Desk (receptionist) manages all operational activities of the hotel's Front Desk (Front Desk/ Night Audit). Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide direction to staff. Observes performance and encourages improvement. Trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers progressive disciplinary procedures for front office staff. Interacts positively with guests and takes action to resolve issues to the satisfaction of guest.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do.
• Check-in / Check-out of hotel guest including payments and tell them important information
• Ensure all guest service standards and all hotel and departmental policies and procedures are followed and consistently applied
• Remedy all guest complaints and issues
• Review all site tours, group resumes, arrivals and departures and room type inventory daily
• Ensure all daily checklists are completed and updated
• Responsible for department expenses
• Follow proper cash handling procedures outlined in the bank contract and the training manual
• Develop strong working relationships with all other departments
• Assist the accounting department to resolve various billing issues on guest folios
• Work with the booking- and reservation system Opera/Hotel Concepts-IDPMS
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings
• Work with the Front Office Manager to achieve budgeted and forecasted rooms revenue
• Working hours: 7AM-3PM / 3PM-11PM / 11PM-07AM (at least 4 nights shifts per week).