Interested in a job at a multiple award-winning and rapidly growing tech startup? At Rokoko, we are
expanding our front support line team to meet the demand of our growing customer base. You will
be supporting customers with our motion capture solutions for body, fingers and face. Our
customers include global top tier game, film, VR/AR and VFX producers as well as many indie
developers and producers making unique content.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will work in Rokoko’s Customer Success team with a strong
focus on providing customers with an exceptional customer experience and the level of expertise
they require to be successful with our tools. You will be the key bridge between the Sales and Development teams, representing the voice of the customer internally while being the face of Rokoko externally. If you enjoy fast paced working environments and have a customer first mindset, we are looking for you! Your core activities will include resolving technical issues, meeting SLAs and updating the Rokoko knowledge base to help customers find solutions themselves.
- Support our customers: Providing customers the technical support they require, managing cases from creation to resolution
- Triage and escalate support cases: Prioritising caseload and escalating tickets to the appropriate team when necessary
- Meet Support SLAs: Providing prompt and accurate responses to customers within the agreed SLAs
- Maintain the Rokoko knowledge base: Creating and updating articles to ensure they remain up to date and relevant
- Moderate the Rokoko community: Share your expertise with customers in the Rokoko community and on social media platforms
- Contribute to the evolution of Support: Highlight areas where improvements will benefit our customers, improve their support experience and speed up the time to resolution
- Synthesize customer feedback: You should synthesize customer feedback and work with internal teams including Customer Success and Product Development to respond to current and emerging needs