Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Tennis Administrator (Ref: SR/SRA022)
Resort: Sani Resort
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time
Start Date: April 2022
Your main responsibilities
- Answer internal and external guest queries and respond to their requests during the off-season period
- Understand the various offerings of the department's outlets and upsell them
- Cooperate with other departments for the on-time set up of the department's outlets prior to the Resort's opening
- Keep record of the activities attendances statistics
- Ensure all department's related information, provided online and in tangible forms, is always up to date
- Update the TripAround booking system with any changes in the department's activities
- Keep up with the office's day to day tasks (orders, reports, etc)