ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the top premium consultancies and part of ICAP, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives based on our client needs.
ICAP Executive Search, on behalf of our client, a multinational industrial group of companies, is seeking for a high caliber and driven Plant General Manager, based in Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Plant General Manager (Ref. 5402/PGM/ESS/GR)
The Plant General Manager is responsible to manage a variety of business restructuring projects and oversee all operations within the site on a daily basis, under the supervision of the country General Manager and the Group General Management.
- Responsible for achieving the objectives set by the Group Management, in cooperation with the Country General Manager
- Manage and implement restructuring activities andsecure flawless execution of all plans and programs
- Responsible forthe site’s budget formulation, according to the strategic goals and objectives set by the Group
- Drive all site’s processes towards operational excellence
- Introduce and monitor lean management principles on the site
- Coordinate the communication between allsite functions and HQ
- Guarantee thesite’s compliance to government’s laws and regulations
- Responsible for ensuring a safe working environment
- Implement the HR policies that have been established by the Group
- Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance driven culture