Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, an international well-known manufacturing company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Account Manager (Xanthi)
• Visit the professionals on the construction site as well as the offices of purchasers and company owners to identify their needs
• Plan their own schedule for visiting customers within their sales territory
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Build detailed knowledge of the customer’s needs and serve as contact partners on-site.
• Enthuse construction professionals by demonstrating company’s products and services, carrying out training for complex applications and through their thorough professional competence
• University degree in Economics or Engineering
• 2 - 3 years of proven professional experience in Β2Β sales
• Excellent command of the English language
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• High motivation level and passion for sales
• Result oriented with strong attention to detail
• Team player
• High commitment proven in previous work experiences
• High level of courage and integrity
• Driver’s license B
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.