Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Beach Experience Manager (Ref: IOD/BEM023)
Resorts: Ikos Odisia
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March 2023Your main responsibilities
- Coordinate and improve the daily operation of the beach and pool service
- Ensure that beach and pools are clean, tidy, equipped and safe before guests’ arrival
- Inform external cleaning partners of any needs of the beach and keep record of their presences
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guest’s complaints/needs
- Organize and supervise staff shifts
- Train new members on proper customer service practices
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
- Enhance a teamwork environment, leading by example