Horizone is looking for a professional...
Horizone focuses on providing high quality services in the tourism industry. Being experts in our days’ trends as well as very familiar with the local market, Horizone offers high quality services focusing on Sales Growth, Reservation Management, Budgeting, Internet Exposure and Maximizing Profits.
Role: Reservations Executive
A Reservations Executive will professionally, effectively and efficiently manage inquiries/requests (online, offline) and maximize revenue opportunities through upselling techniques with Guests and converts sale opportunities that emerge with guests and customer interactions that may contribute to hotel profitability.
How will it be like to work for Horizone?
- Join a professional and friendly environment.
- Become a member of a developing organization, where the people are the main asset.
- Understand and uphold the brand’s reputation.
- Value the effort it takes to provide an excellent and recognized hospitality service.
- Continuous training & improvement.
What will I be doing?
You will work with Sales & Marketing Department to develop a strategic sales plan in order to meet and exceed budgeted targets.
Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Handle time and accommodation related inquiries via telephone calls, emails and online platforms.
- Ensure that bookings and guest details are recorded accurately on the reservation systems(PMS).
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure a consistent high value service.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and assist in the formulation of accommodation packages.
- Provide reports such as occupancy forecast, availability plan, financial reports and more.
- Perform all administrative duties related to bookings.
- Ensure compliance as appropriate to your role, with relevant health, safety and company policies or procedures.