ICAP Executive Search & Selection part of ICAP Group, the largest Business Services Group in South-Eastern Europe, is among the top premium consultancies in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 40 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives based on our client needs.ICAP Executive Search on behalf of its client, a leading branded generic Pharmaceutical company in Nicosia Cyprus, with a broad product portfolio and expanded export activities in the Middle East, Africa, Far East and CIS, is seeking for a Chemist/Analyst.Chemist/Analyst (Ref. 5100 /QHA/ESS/CY)
- Perform routine testing such as HPLC, UV-Vis, GC-FID, pH, Experience with HPLC / GC-FID testing preferred.
- Generate testing records and report results
- Work under general supervision to meet project goals
- Document writing (laboratory investigations, out of specifications, deviations, CAPAs), data interpretation/presentation, statistical analysis, and trending
- Responsible for the timely testing and release of manufactured bulk drug products for packaging.
- Responsible for maintaining clean and organized laboratories. Wash labware and pipettes by loading/unloading dishwasher/pipette washer.
- Notify Laboratory Coordinator when reagents, standards, and other materials need to be ordered to ensure all resources available for testing.
- Assist in documentation review of laboratory notebooks.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of work, attention to detail, and adherence to test method monograph/specifications. For following applicable Standard Operating Procedures, including all safety procedures and policies. For working safely in an effective work team.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned