lmw is seeking for an Anti Money Laundering Analyst on behalf of a leading financial institution in Athens.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of an anti-money laundering program within the Company
- Monitors and evaluates the correct and effective implementation of the Company established policy for the prevention and suppression of money laundering and terrorism funding
- Conduct investigations of fiat and virtual currency Transaction Monitoring Alerts to determine whether such activity warrants further investigation
- Efficiently and effectively resolve cases or alerts with awareness of all timelines as directed by relative to Financial Crimes function
- Support effective communication with internal and external partners or clients
- Balance numerous projects, queues and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Analyzes and investigates reports of compliance violations and communicates this information to the appropriate corporate area