Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Guest Relations Manager
Resorts: Ikos Oceania, Ikos Olivia, Sani Resort
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time / Seasonal
Start Date: March 2023Your main accountabilities
- Be fully informed about the daily movement of the hotel (arrivals, departures, VIP guests, events and rest functions)
- Ensure that all services of the Guest Relations are carried out in a smooth and exceptional manner (guest requests, guest queries, etc.)
- Visit restaurants and bars during operation hours in order to assess and monitor guest satisfaction and report all guest feedback
- Prepare the duty roster and the working schedule
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments (housekeeping, maintenance, F&B, etc)
- Participate in departmental staff selection
- Identify training needs in order to develop and manage performance
- Handle guests’ complaints and take proactively immediate corrective action
- Analyze guests’ feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and take actions to improve ratings
- Ensure all employees adhere to company 5* grooming standards
- Enhance a teamwork environment, leading by example